I can't imagine what my life would be like without my three wonderful sisters. They have been my best friends and have been there for me through all of my ups and downs in life.

My sister Sarah has always been there to give me advice, to pave the way for me, and has served as a great example of generosity and compassion.

My sister Ruth is always so thoughtful. She is great at letting me know she cares through all her phone calls, cards, and e-mails.

My youngest sister Rachel is always fun to talk to. She was so sweet to visit me when I was in Philadelphia and to come up to Washington to help me while I was on bed rest.
I hope Maddy and Abby will have the same wonderful relationship that I have enjoyed with my sisters.

Like most younger sisters, Maddy loves to copy her older sister. She found one of Abby's nightgowns and put it on. She was very proud of herself looking just like Abby.

So cute!

Abby and Maddy hiding from Mommy in the grape vine.

The girls opening presents from Mom after I came home from the hospital.

Abby riding on Jared's back.

Of course Maddy had to try it too.

Here are the girls swinging together. I hope they will always be best friends.
5 comments:
I'm sure they will be best of friends. My sisters are the best.
Elle and Hyrum are in this stage, Hyrum wants to do everything his older sister does. Unfortunately she wants a baby sister to do everything with:). Perhaps someday but we try not to get her hopes up too much since you never know what's coming next:). Hope the girls are having fun and playing more than fighting for you! Wish we were closer!
I'm sure they will be best of friends always. I am really close to my sisters too, it's the best :)
Wow, what good looking genes you've got there. Especially that third sister of yours.
What a sweet tribute - I am sure that Maddie and Abby will be the best of friends (and at times the worst - but in the end, we all grow up and love each other). I love the matching outfits. How fun!
Post a Comment