LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
Maddy and Nathan are excited for some downtime and some more sleep!
The kids were excited to start the summer reading program at the library.
DMM KARIYUSHI AQUARIUM
DMM Kariyushi Aquarium wasn’t quite as big and impressive as the Churaumi one, but it was still a lot of fun. I liked that it was less crowded, had penguins, and had a touch and feel area for the kids. It also liked that there were a few different places where you could watch the fish from above and not just from the side. The only downside is that I felt some of the enclosures weren’t big enough to comfortably house animals like the otters who I felt needed more space.
HOMESCHOOL
Brooklyn finished all her Magic Tree House books!
Making siege towers to go with our history lesson
Audrey does arts and crafts even without them being assigned.
SUMMER FUN
Paddle boarding at Kadena Marina
Swimming and playing in the sand at Araha beach.
Enjoying the sand and waves at White beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment