Friday, December 15, 2017

Audrey's 3rd Birthday



So I've already done two Frozen birthday parties so when Audrey told me that she wants one too, I put Abby and Maddy in charge.  They did a great job.

 Put the nose of Olaf--Audrey only peeked a little.



The kids blew up a white balloon that was a weird shape so I drew on it and turned it into Olaf's head.  Audrey had a blast playing with it.

 We had fun making snowmen out of marshmallows, candy corn and toothpicks.
 The Princess with her presents.  She asked for Little Pookie books for her birthday, so that's what she got.
 Audrey loved the toy vacuum from Grandma C.   She likes to help me vacuum with her matching Dyson.
 Audrey wanted an angel food cake for her birthday because "I'm going to be an angel for the Christmas nativity."  After a horrible failure, we learned that angel food cake is one of the few things that you can't make vegan without ruining it.   We ended up just buying a cake mix from the store.


Audrey "dancing" (she turns in circles) and singing to "Let it Go."


Audrey at 3
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite books: Little Pookie, Berenstain Bears, Fancy Nancy and Pinkcalicious
Favorite movie: Frozen, The LEGO Movie
Favorite foods: Pizza, lollipops
When I grow up I want to be: A big girl and a violinist
Things I like to do: making messes, crafts, card making, swimming, swinging at the park, dancing (spinning in circles)
Favorite animals: Pandas, kittens, and puppies

Audrey is full of enthusiasm and fun.  We love having her in our family!

No comments: