NATHAN'S BAPTISM PICTURES
Jared did a photo shoot with Nathan. I think he got some nice pictures of our handsome guy.
BAPTISM ANNOUNCEMENT
He also got his first LEGO Technic from Mom and Dad, a Star Wars pillowcase from his sisters, and clothes, books, and a cool LEGO set from his grandparents.
CAKE
Nathan asked his sisters to design a pirate cake for him out of LEGO.
BAPTISM
Maddy and Abby played the piano for Nathan's baptism. They both did a great job. We were especially proud of Maddy accompanying in public for the first time.
Nathan with his dad before the baptism
Everyone enjoyed fruit popsicles after the baptism. It was so hot that I forgot to take pictures, but we had a lot of people show up. He had both sets of grandparents, his primary teacher and classmates, his piano teacher, his uncle Craig, and his great uncle David and Aunt Nancy all join us for his special day. We really appreciate their sacrifice in traveling so far to support him.
Nathan with his grandpa and grandma Collett.
Nathan with his Uncle Craig.
One of Nathan's favorite things about being 8 is that he can now go to cub scouts.
NATHAN AT 8
Favorite color: blue
Favorite books: Chronicles of Narnia, Brandon Mull books, Harry Potter, Rithmatist, and Rangers Apprentice
Favorite movie: Secondhand Lions, The Princess Bride, Harry Potter, Chronicle of Narnia movies, and Star Wars
Favorite foods: Yonanas, chocolate, and avocado brownies
When I grow up I want to be: A dermatologist
Hobbies: reading, LEGOs, and drawing monsters
Sports: swimming, running, gymnastics, and bike riding
Favorite animals: Big dogs and dolphins
Nathan has a very kind nature and he takes good care of his little sisters. He has an amazing memory and a great curiosity about life and learning. He is a joy to have in our family!























2 comments:
Love this, such a handsome young man. So proud of his good choices. I am Cub master where I live and have done Cub scouts for many years, he'll have do much fun!
What a charmer! We love you
Post a Comment