Audrey was spoiled with lots of fun presents from friends and family. Her first Harry Potter LEGO set, new doll clothes, and a doll size violin.
I asked Audrey to clean up all the wrapping paper, but she couldn't resist making a tissue paper dress out of it.
The girls had fun decorating cute panda bookmarks.
Audrey with her friends.
The girls had fun learning how to use chopsticks and having a marshmallow chopstick race.
Audrey had a pandastic birthday!
AUDREY AT 7:
Favorite books: Harry Potter, Whatever After, Ramona, and Junie B Jones.
Favorite Colors: Purple and blue
When I grow up I want to be: A violinist, an Irish dancer, a dentist, and an artist
Favorite foods: Pretzels and mustard, pizza, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, and chocolate
Favorite animals: Pandas and owls
Favorite activities: Art, bike riding, playing with Stanely (her Squishmallow Panda), reading, building LEGOS, and swimming.
Audrey is smart, cute, and enthusiastic. We love having her in our family!
1 comment:
These themed parties, Mary you might have a job waiting for you as a party planner, so great
Post a Comment