BROOKLYN'S BIRTHDAY
When you are super cute and the youngest in a family you tend to get spoiled on your birthday.Brooklyn loved the tiger card Maddy made for her.
Audrey made her a cute tiger card as well.
Brooklyn is excited to finally be big enough for big girl LEGOs.
Brooklyn loves her new doll that looks just like her. She named it "Brooklyn."
Brooklyn also loves dressing her doll in all the cute new dolls and clothes from her Grandma.
Brooklyn wanted crepes for her birthday dinner. Jared even managed to make one look like a tiger.
Abby and Maddy did a great job with the tiger decorations and cupcakes.
The kids had fun "feeding" the tiger bean bags.
The also liked the put the tail on the tiger game.
They also played animal charades. Brooklyn was a tiger every time.
Opening presents. Brooklyn loved the sunglasses that came with a matching doll pair.
The last game was a treasure hunt with tiger paw print clues that led to a box full of party favors.
Tiger cupcakes and ice cream!
Brooklyn at 4:
Favorite foods: peanut butter and pickle sandwiches and ice cream
Favorite colors: Orange and black (like a tiger) and blue, purple, and pink
Favorite books: Sam I Am (what she calls Green Eggs and Ham) and Berenstain Bears
When I grow up I want to be: A doctor at home
Favorite Animal: Tiger!
We love our sweet Brooklyn!

























1 comment:
I love the updates! Thanks so much for sharing. What a lovely family you've got. :)
Post a Comment