Monday, September 28, 2020

Nathan's Birthday!

 

Nathan turned 11 and got his letter to Hogwarts!

The banners

Butterbeer and pumpkin juice

Harry Potter inspired goodies!

Floating candles over the Ravenclaw table.
The dementor

Moaning Myrtle

A warning

Maddy made Nathan's quidditch cake

Platform 9 3/4

Our good friends the McGiffins joined us for the party.


The kids worked hard building all their Harry Potter LEGO sets. Abby, Maddy, and I probably went a little overboard on Nathan's party because we were going crazy in quarantine and we are all major Harry Potter fans. It was a lot of work, but super fun!

Nathan at 11:
Favorite Foods: Mango and dark chocolate
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Book: Harry Potter 
Favorite Movie: Secondhand Lions
When I grow up I want to be: A millionaire
Favorite Animals: Dogs and Tigers

Nathan is smart, obedient, quiet, and creative. He is usually the first to jump up and help when Jared or I ask. He is a good sport about being surrounded by sisters and he has a nice, calming influence in our home. We feel so blessed to have him as part of our family!

1 comment:

Astromom said...

Amazing, what a lucky kid, love that kid