Sunday, July 28, 2019

Abby's 13th Birthday

Abby got heart-attacked by her Beehive class.


Abby chose to go to the musical Wicked instead of having a birthday party, so we just had a small celebration at home with the family.  She and Maddy absolutely loved it!






We are now officially parents of a teenager! 

ABBY AT THIRTEEN:
Favorite colors: blue and purple
Favorite books: Harry Potter and books by Brandon Mull
Favorite movie: The Princess Bride
Favorite food: chocolate
When I grow up I want to be: a pianist
Things I enjoy: board games, reading, crafts, hiking, rollerblading, biking, and swimming
Favorite animals: pandas and dolphins

Abby fills our home with beautiful piano and flute music.  She is always willing to help with her little sisters. Abby is also very frugal.  If I take her shopping with me, she works hard to convince me to not spend money on unnecessary items.   Abby has a big heart, and is very compassionate toward others.  She brings so much joy into our family.

No comments: