Saturday, December 22, 2018

Audrey's 4th Birthday

Out sweet little Audrey is starting to draw pictures.  Here is a picture she drew of Rapunzel.
Audrey wanted to have a Minnie Mouse party so of course her sisters went all out in planning and decorating for her.
Brooklyn wanted to be in the picture too.
Audrey was thrilled to get her first big kid LEGO set from Grandma C.

She got Minnie mouse cupcakes in Preschool and at home.

Maddy drew this Minnie mouse poster so that Audrey could play stick the bow on Minnie Mouse.  Maddy is getting to be quite the artist.  I don't think I could have done a better picture myself.

Audrey was ecstatic over her new Minnie mouse ears from her siblings, and her new Minnie Mouse doll from Mom and Dad.

Brooklyn decided that she liked Minnie mouse too and wanted her picture as well. We had to keep reminding her all day that Minnie was Audrey's doll, not hers.
If there is anything Audrey loves as much as Minnie mouse, it is princesses. Needless to say, she was thrilled to get this beautiful princess dress and crown from Grandma D.

AUDREY AT 4
Favorite colors: pink and purple
Favorite books: Fancy Nancy and Pinkalicious books
Favorite movie: Frozen,Tangled, and Pinocchio
Favorite food: tofu, pizza, chocolate
When I grow up I want to be: ballerina, violinist, tooth fairy dentist
Things I like to do: learning to read, drawing and crafts, playing with dolls, dress up, Legos, riding my bike, gymnastics, playing with my little sister, and chores
Favorite animal: baby panda

Audrey is enthusiastic and sweet.  She loves to cuddle me in bed every morning when she wakes up.  She enjoys preschool, storytime, and reading lessons with mom.  She is busy, crafty, and imaginative.  Audrey is such a joy to have in our family.

No comments: