EASTER
Audrey's first Easter.Maddy with her basket. She was excited to get a cursive book since she has been wanting to learn cursive ever since Abby learned it a year ago.
Our sweet, happy boy.
Abby with her basket. She enjoyed her new book Number the Stars; she read it 3 times! Looking for Easter eggs.
Easter dinner.
AUDREY
Audrey in a sweet ballerina outfit from Grandma.
Audrey loves water and splashing in her bath.
Swinging for the first time.
Sweet Audrey smiles.

She isn't growing much wider, but she is definitely getting longer--95% for height!
Audrey has gotten very squirmy and hyper lately. I cherish the rare instances when she cuddles and falls asleep on me.
The girls were playing dress up one day and decided that Audrey needed her own crown. She is definitely the princess of the house and she knows it.
MARY'S BIRTHDAY
I still remember my birthday 10 years ago when I blew out the candles on my cake and wished that I could get pregnant and be a mom. Now at thirty six I feel so blessed to be the mother of 5 beautiful, sweet children. I also feel blessed to have such a wonderful husband. Jared surprised me with a new book and a case of mangos.
Jared took us all out to Jason's Deli for dinner. It was nice not to have to cook.
The kids liked the restaurant because it offered free ice cream for dessert.
BOSQUE RIVER
The O'Grady's invited us to come play in the river by their property. The kids manged to lose their sandals several times and Jared had to go chasing after them. He also had to run after Audrey's hat, which she pulled off and threw in the river. Overall they had a great time. With how hot it has been it was nice to get wet.
The Bosque River
TIRE SWING FUN




















2 comments:
It's so fun to read updates! I especially love all those darling Audrey pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Happy birthday Mary, Oh, I forgot to say the Brandson Sanderson books are awesome I think both of you will like them. Haven was looking at the posts and thought Audrey was sooo sooo Cuuute. He loved seeing all these cute pictures of his cousins. We sure love all of you, thank you for the updates.
Post a Comment