I got to teach Nathan's Preschool the week before Thanksgiving. They were such cute little Indians.
Having our feast.
Maddy and Abby wanted to dress up too.
The girls even made costumes for their dolls to have a Thanksgiving feast.
Abby with her pinecone turkeys.
Nathan with his little turkey.
Maddy
The kids went on a turkey hunt with their cousins.
They found all 12 turkeys.
The kids all ready for Thanksgiving dinner.
Everyone gathered together
The feast.
Jared's brother Kevin took us shooting.
I had a problem aiming since I can't close one eye without closing the other. So we solved the problem by taping paper over one lens of Jared's sunglasses.
Kevin was a really good shot.
I had a harder time aiming with the handgun than I did with the rifle.
Nathan had a great time playing with his cousin William.
The kids had fun helping Grandma decorate her tree for FHE.
2 comments:
I love the Indian costumes, I need to remember to do that next year, you'll have to show me how to make Thanksgiving turkeys from pinecones, I am so glad you have Colletts a little closer to you it looks like fun, I've always wanted to go shooting, it looks like it was a very nice Thanksgiving, can't wait to see you soon.
Joseph would be so proud (and jealous:). He's wanted to take me shooting for a long time now!
Post a Comment