We enjoyed a delicious dinner with family and spent the rest of the time relaxing, eating pie, playing games, eating pie, watching movies, eating pie, shopping and eating pie. Did I mention eating pie? Amidst all of our gluttony we did take some time to remember the blessings the Lord has given us. As we looked back on the year we realize how richly blessed we are. Abby and Maddy have grown tired of all our FHE lessons on gratitude, and now if we ask what they are thankful for they say, "everything," so that they don't have to come up with a list of specific things. Some things Nathan told us he is grateful for are food, cookies, ice cream, dogs, trucks, his basketball, and cars. Above all Jared and I are most grateful for our Saviour and our sweet family.
3 comments:
We are glad you were able to make it down to Boise for Thanksgiving, even with Jared being on call. We love you guys and can't wait to see you again after Christmas.
We are grateful for you guys. Darling kiddos!
You do know every time we read your blog my kids beg to be able to see you guys. The thanksgiving looks amazing and sooo cute. I love your wonderful blog and being able to keep up with your family, I really need Gordon to train me how to do this stuff, I just get overwhelmed with technology sometimes, I never thought I'd say that.
Post a Comment