I just wanted to let everyone know that I went to the OB today and was sad to find out that our baby has died. The doctor thinks that there is probably some chromosomal abnormality for me to lose the baby when I'm so far along. We will find out more on Thursday when I get my D and C. We appreciate all of your prayers and support.
6 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear this. I love you.
Mary, that is super sad. Our hearts go out to you.
Sister dear, I don't know if I should call or give you some space. Know how I have cried tears for you and love you so much, I wish I could be there to give you a big hug. I'm so emotional I don't know if I would just make you more upset. I love you dear, please know that.
I mourn for you,
I'm sorry for you,
I'll pray for you.
I'm with Sarah on this and wish I was there. We love you guys and wish we could be there.
Oh, Mary and family! We are with Sarah, Rachel and Ruth! We wish knowing that these things often happen for a reason helped but know you are in our prayers!
Post a Comment