Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Nathan on Easter morning. He wasn't too interested in his basket, he was more excited about all the colorful "balls" all around the room. He had fun looking for eggs and putting them in the basket until he started looking behind a closet door we forgot to shut. He saw a cheerio in a sticky mouse trap and decided to go for it. He came out with the trap stuck to his PJs and his hands and fingers glued together. Jared thought it was funny and wanted to take a picture of the "ROUS" caught in the mouse trap, but I declined. We had to use paint thinner to get all the sticky stuff off his hands.


Maddy loved getting new socks and her own Purplicious book.



Abby got new Sunday shoes and a Pinkalicious book.



The kids all looked cute in their new Easter clothes from Grandma.

2 comments:

Craig said...

I want to see more pictures of what Jared does with the backyard as it comes along. I love it!!

Ruth said...

I can't get over how cute your kids are.