
Maddy was a little jealous of all the attention Abby was getting, so we had to take a few pictures of her with the flowers too.

Isn't she cute?

Abby got a little impatient waiting for her performance, so she started doing somersaults in the grass, which of course messed up her hair. Oh well.

The girls all stood a little too close together so they didn't have room to move their arms.



Big smiles. Abby loved the pink tutu and the flowers in her hair.
Abby's short solo portion. I think she was a little thrown off by the music stopping right as she was turning around.
4 comments:
Adorable!!!
I love it. Thanks for sharing.
Oh Mary I just love it!! Such adorable little girls!!! I think you should put more pictures of her dancing up, so so cute.
That is so precious! Little girls are so darling. Abby looks so grown up in her dancing outfit.
So very cute, I'm sorry it took me so long to see it, I need to update your more secure address. Emmy is looking at the pictures and telling me how much she wants to go to your house.
Post a Comment