
A very happy birthday girl! She loved being the center of attention (not to mention all the presents and sugar). Abby thinks that everything just gets better the older you are. One day I told Abby that I had to take some Ibuprofen because I was hurting. She said wisely, "Don't worry mommy. When you turn 100 then you'll feel better."

Abby opening her new clothes from grandma Donaldson. She was very excited to see the number 4 on all of the tags. Abby absolutely loves clothes and decided to spend the money her Grandma Collett sent her to buy some more.

Abby was very excited to get her princess bike. I had to get her to stop jumping up and down with excitement so that I could take this picture. She has been waiting a long time for this bike since this was her promised reward for getting potty trained. She still hasn't made it a full week with no accidents (sometimes our fault), but she has been working hard and is doing much better so we decided to give it to her for her birthday anyway.

Abby taking a seat.

It was dark, but Abby insisted on trying out her new bike right away.

Abby really wanted a princess party, but I convinced her that the boys next door probably wouldn't like it; she decided to have a Dora party instead. They played a few games and then I told them it was time for cupcakes, but then I showed them a note from Swiper saying "Ha Ha, I took your cupcakes. You'll never find me now!" The kids then had to get their backpacks in which we put a map, flashlight, whistle, and mini toy telescope. They then had to read their map which took them to swing set ship, chocolate tree, down lollipop lane, to table tunnel, across crocodile lake, and up stair mountain. On the way they had to use their tools to over come the different obstacles and at one point they had to stop Swiper (Jared) from stealing their candy. In the end they found Pirate Jared guarding the cupcakes and they had to answer three silly questions before they could get them. In the picture here they all are saying "We did it!" after getting the cupcakes.

Here are they kids telling Swiper "no swiping" three times.

So much fun!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday big girl! Abby looks so grown up. I can hardly believe how big she is! I LOVE your party idea. You are always doing such fun, yet educational activities. I will need some ideas this summer when I am off with Courtney.
I love the party idea. What cute little girls you've got.
I can't believe Abby's hair is getting so long! It's beautiful. I just love these pictures.
Post a Comment