Hi Friends and Family--We have decided to make our blog private. I know it's a pain not to get the blogger updates, but we feel it would best for security purposes. We will send out blog invitations next week to people on our e-mail lists. If you want to view our blog, but don't think we have your current e-mail address, then please e-mail me at
marydcollett@gmail.com
5 comments:
I want to be on your blog list. I think you have my email but if not, it's fourdimples@msn.com.
Your family is getting so big. They are adorable!
Hi Mary, what some of my private friends do is set up an e-mail notification when they post. That way I remember to check their blogs and don't have to always be wondering if they've updated or not.
p.s. are you doing this because of the nytimes article about privacy?
please invite me
We want an invite of course.
Post a Comment