Monday, March 9, 2009

A Precious Life

I'm excited to announce that I'm expecting again! I'm 15 weeks along and the baby is due at the end of August. Here are some cute pictures from my last OB visit. Don't you love his/her darling little hands and smiling face. He/she even waved at me when these were taken.
We should find out if it is a boy or girl in just a few weeks, so we'll be sure to let you know. Abby is certain that we are having a girl named Audrey. She talks to her through my belly button and wants me to tell stories about her and Audrey all the time. I hope she won't be too upset if her little sister Audrey ends up being a boy.

So far the pregnancy has gone pretty well. I had a few miserable weeks of throwing up, but I'm feeling much better now. Currently my main symptoms are irritability and tiredness (poor Jared). I felt the baby kick for the first time yesterday and was so excited to feel his/her little hello. Please keep us in your prayers that the rest of the pregnancy and delivery will go well. I definitely don't like the idea of having to go on bed rest again. We are very excited for our expected new addition, and hope you are too!

9 comments:

Courtney Ekman said...

Congratulations! Your family is growing so fast!

SydneyMin said...

Wow! Congratulations!! Pretty soon we'll have to call you SuperMom, Mary :) I hope you are able to stay off of bed rest, too. It will make life a lot easier for you :)

One mom said...

We are so excited for you! I hope that you will be able to stay on your feet the entire pregnancy this time. Maybe Abby knows more than we do . . . Thanks for sharing your happy news with us!

Ruth said...

Mary- Hooray! We are so happy for you and can't wait to me the little girl or boy.

Nicole said...

Congratulations Mary! 15 weeks already! I just got your message last night, I must have been bathing the kids and didn't check until much later since Joseph was on call and it always takes me longer alone:). I don't know if Joseph knows yet...its easier to keep these things secret living away from everyone:). Well, now you'll definitely be ahead, you'll have to let us know if the 3rd really is the "fun" we've all heard about:). Hope you get lots of rest with the girls running around. It seems like out here most moms have their older kids in preschool...I know this is a tangent, but we opted not to put Elle in this year since she just misses the cutoff for kindergarten by 13 days and we have a few years to go and like her being at home, etc...but I think if I were expecting we'd have leaned more toward a half day, few times a week thing. There are some great not too expensive programs out there, we did a lot of research. I think I will just have to do a mother's day out thing now that Hyrum is old enough to get in trouble with Elle while grocery shopping and for appointments with our husband's schedules...Anyway, I should have just sent an email or called you! Congratulations again and we'll be anxious to hear what you're having!!! Oh, and there's a site with a few good book recommendations I'll have to find and pass along, I know one was 3 cups of tea if you haven't already read it:). Good luck!

Astromom said...

Congrates, I am so very excited for you, you are a great mom I always said you should be the one to have 10 kids.

Jenny said...

Congrats Mary!! How exciting, are you ready for the wonderful world of 3 kids? It's a lot different than 2 that's for sure :) Hope you pregnancy goes well, can't wait to find out what your having!

Amanda/Mandy said...

Het Xai!!!! I am so excited for you, Jared and the girls. I hope all goes well.

Katie said...

Tho that's so exciting--congratulations and we'll pray for the un-bed rest.