Thursday, January 22, 2009

Welcome

Now that it is 2009, we decided to join the rest of you in the 21st century and start a blog. Hopefully it will help us all stay more connected with each other. We may not have too many profound thoughts to share, but at least we can promise you lots of cute pictures of the girls. I plan to update it at least once a month, so feel free to check it whenever you get bored. Also be sure to comment whenever you get the urge. That way I don't feel like I'm writing to myself. Wish us happy blogging!

10 comments:

Rachel Leslie said...

Once a month!!!!!!!!! Come on, at least once a week. Your so far away.
p.s. I love the blog good job!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! I am still procrastinating the inevitable until I can commit to more than once a year:). It will be fun to see how you guys are doing up there! And a link to the other sites is so nice so we can see everyone else as well! Hope all is well for you and good luck!

Nicole

Kate said...

I'm so glad you're blogging. It's been really fun to keep in touch with family and friends who live far away, and so now I'll be able to see how you are a little more often! Yay!!

I am a mother! said...

I'm glad you decided to do a blog! I'll have to add you onto my blog list.

SydneyMin said...

Lots of cute pics of the girls and/or words of profundity - both will be enjoyed :) Welcome to blogging!

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth said...

I didn't mean to remove that post. . . my bad. Anyway, I love your emails and can't wait to read your blog. It is very cute. You guys are the best! love you.

Amanda/Mandy said...

Yeah for hearing Collett family updates!!

One mom said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I love your family picture at the top. We look forward to staying in touch with you this way and watching your cute girls grow up.

Sara said...

yeah way to join... here is our page... so you can see ours... rachel adams has one too... her link is on our page!